For our 2029 developmental program, our vision is to provide young athletes the opportunity to grow on the field, develop skills in all positions and be taught the game of lacrosse! As a program, our overall focus is developing young women on and off the field. At a young age, we want our 2029 developmental players to love the game of lacrosse and enjoy the positive and energetic environment that our high level coaches have developed. We want girls at this age to love to practice the game of lacrosse with us and on their own! The Prime Time Girl’s program is known to be competitive at all ages, and by young athletes getting the opportunity to train and practice in the same environment as our older players, it provides a valuable platform of learning while developing an early love of the game of lacrosse! Through all teams and age levels, our coaching staff is a main reason for our success. We put a strong emphasis on teaching skills and the game of lacrosse the right way, while providing an energetic and fun environment for young athletes. High level coaching and training at it’s finest!
FALL 2029 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM DETAILS
Our fall season will consist of a total of 6 practices with three of them being held on Sundays outdoors at Fox Lane High School & Hackley School and the remaining three practices being held indoors at Athlete’s Warehouse located in Pleasantville, NY. Throughout these practices our staff puts a strong emphasis on teaching skills and the game of lacrosse the right way, while providing an energetic and fun environment for young athletes.
FOX LANE HIGH SCHOOL
632 S Bedford Rd, Bedford, NY 10506
2993 Benedict Ave, Tarrytown, NY 10591
2900 Purchase St, Purchase, NY 10577
SPRING & SUMMER 2019 SEASON DETAILS
The final phase of our Prime Time 2029 developmental program will consist of three (3) spring practices during the month of March & April. Our organization since being founded has been a huge supporter of players being able to participate in their town programs. When scheduling this spring practices we will work to schedule these practices around player availability to ensure maximum participation. These practices will most likely be held at the Hackley School in Tarrytown.
For the summer, we will be having six (6) to eight (8) practices in May and June at the Hackley School. At these practices our players will be coached by our great coaching staff. By May 1st, we will select 22 players to represent the “Tournament Team” and attend one summer tournament event or play day with another club organization in June.
This allows a smaller roster size, and our coaching staff will use the fall, winter and spring seasons to make their selection. Should the number of participants & talent permit us to field a second team for a tournament or play day we would potentially make that available option to our participants .
WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY FOR OUR PROGRAM
- The 2029 Developmental team has no cuts for the 2019-2020 season. Athletes from all towns in the Westchester/Rockland/Putnam/CT counties are encouraged to sign up.
- We will have a cap on the number of players which will ensure the practice setting and allowing coaches to run successful practices with good numbers.
- By May 1st, we will select 22 players to represent the “Tournament Team” and attend one summer tournament event in June. This allows a smaller roster size, and our coaching staff will use the fall, winter and spring seasons to make their selection. Should we have high numbers at this age and interest, and a high number of sign ups and success, we are open to choosing two teams to include all players!
- Young athletes in our area have the opportunity to perform in the same setting as our older club teams, by the same coaching staff and training that players in our area currently receive.
- LEARN TO LOVE THE GAME!
E-mail Prime Time Girl’s Directors Jackie Pierce – Jackie@PTLacrosse.com or Stephanie Hopkins – Stephanie@PTLacrosse.com
PRIME TIME 2029 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM TUITION
Yearly Tuition: $925
- 3 fall practices (Sundays) – at Hackley & Fox Lane HS
- 3 indoor training sessions (3 training sessions in fall) – at Athlete’s Warehouse (Pleasantville)
- 3 spring practices (during the months of March and April and we will work with schedules. Likely at Hackley).
- 6-8 Summer Practices in May & June (Hackley)
- 1 Summer play day/tournament in June (extra cost for players interested/chosen for the tournament)
Registration is open to the first 25 players who sign up for this years team
Optional Programing (additional expense)
- 10 weeks of weekly training at Athlete’s Warehouse.
- One hour training session with Director’s Jackie Pierce & Stephanie Hopkins.
- During this program, we focus on skill development – specifically stick work training, shooting, defense as well as incorporate small game like situational drills.