Prime Time Girl’s Lacrosse is offering a 4 day summer training camp open to all players in grades second (Class of 2027) through eighth grade (Class of 2021).
The camp will take place Monday, June 26th – Thursday, June 29th at Bronxville High School on Chambers Field. The camp will run every day from 9am – 1pm.
Our training camp will be led by our Girl’s Directors, Jackie Pierce and Stephanie Hopkins. In addition to Jackie & Stephanie, we will have our Prime Time Head and Assistant coaches coaching at camp as well as some guest coaches.
Our camp is structured to provide all players with high level instruction and for all levels. We will focus on stick work development and individual position specific training as well. The coaches are focused on providing a competitive atmosphere and game like situations while also bringing an enjoyable experience to every camper!
All players will receive a Prime Time Reversible. The cost for the four day training camp is $300. For additional information regarding this camp, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Jackie Pierce – PT Girls Director / Walter Panas High School & Sacred Heart Alumni
- Stephanie Hopkins – PT Girls Director / Nyack High School & UMASS Alumni
- Liz Falco – PT Head Coach / Yorktown High School & Hofstra Alumni
- Gabby Rosenzweig – Midfielder / Somers High School & UPENN current player
- Nicole Demase – Midfield / Somers High School & Johns Hopkins player
- Regina Sharp – Defense / Suffern High School & Rutgers current player
- Torres Beuchli – Midfield / Clarkstown South High School & American Alumni
- Alex Fitzpatrick – Goalie / Lakeland High School & Lehigh/Maryland Alumni
Bronxville High School
177 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY 10708
9:00 AM – 1:00 AM